[NTG-context] Internal clickable links

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 23:49:40 CEST 2014

Colleagues

I'm setting up a document which at the end of each chapter will have a
Glossary of word definitions.  To get to these definitions one would
click on the word in the chapter which would take them to the page where
the definition of the word is in the Glossary.  Once the user has done
this, they could then click on the definition to go back to the original
word in the chapter.  \footnote works after a fashion, however I would
like the word to be clickable and the definition not to appear at the
bottom of the page.  It's not really what I want.

Is there another way to get the functionality I'm looking for?

Thanks

Best Wishes
Keith McKay