[NTG-context] Remove left and right offset from nested frames?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 06:32:31 CEST 2014

Am 01.09.2014 um 00:18 schrieb Mica Semrick <mica at silentumbrella.com>:

> Hello!
>
> Given:
> \starttext
>
> \framed[frame=on,width=local,offset=0in,loffset=0in,roffset=0in,frameoffset=0in]{

Add a % after the {.

> \framed
>  [frame=on,
>   location=middle,
>   align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant}] % maybe also stretch
>  {%
> {\tfd My Name Here}
> }
> \hfill
> \framed
>  [frame=on,
>   location=middle,
>   align={flushright,nothyphenated,verytolerant}] % maybe also stretch
>  {%
> 1234 Tree Ave. \#407, Beach City, CA 99876 \\
> (123) 456-7890 \ \bullet \ \goto{mail at email.com}[url(mailto:mail at email.com)]
> }

Add a % after the }.

> }\stoptext
> The two nested \framed commands are aligned as I'd like them, but I'd like to remove the small gaps so the text in the first nexted frame sits flush to the left of the text area and the second framed sits flush right to the text area. In other words, I'd like to remove the small gaps from the left and right of the frames.
> Is that possible?

You forgot a few comment signs in your code which can be avoided when you \startframed … \stopframed instead of \framed{…}.

\starttext

\startframed[frame=on,width=local,offset=0pt]
	\startframed[frame=on,location=middle,align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant},foregroundstyle=\tfd]
		My Name Here
	\stopframed
	\hfill
	\startframed[frame=on,location=middle,align={flushright,nothyphenated,verytolerant}]
		1234 Tree Ave. \#407, Beach City, CA 99876\\
		(123) 456-7890 \hspace[medium] \symbol[bullet] \hspace[medium] \goto{mail at email.com}[url(mailto:mail at email.com)]
	\stopframed
\stopframed

\stoptext