[NTG-context] Chapter precis

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Sat Aug 30 15:42:15 CEST 2014

Interesting thread.

I currently use:

\definestartstop [precis]
                 [style=italic,indenting=no,indentnext=no,after={\blank}]

and then

\startchapter [title=A Chapter]

\startprecis
Short summary text.
\stoprecis

\stopchapter

and indeed it could be interesting to also include this text in the
table of contents as suggested in this thread.

I thought about adding
before={\startbuffer[precis]},
 after={\stopbuffer\getbuffer[precis]\writetolist[chapter]{}{\getbuffer[precis]}}
to the \definestartstop
but this does not seem to work. I did not try further.
Perhaps someone has an idea on how to better achieve this?

Alan

--
Alan Braslau
CEA DSM-IRAMIS-SPEC