[NTG-context] Chapter precis

Werner Hintze w.hintze at posteo.eu
Thu Aug 28 19:02:55 CEST 2014

Aha. I see. So it may work. But I just recalled how to achieve the same
result with Latex and Memoir... And I decided to sleep one night and if
then my feeling ist the same as now, I'll turn back to Latex. I’m too
stupid for such a complicated tool as ConTeXt. I know that it is much
better als Latex, but I don’t understand it. It’s now a year that I
use it frequently and I have the impression that I made not a single
step forward.

Let’s see what the morning brings and says ;)

Thank you all for all your help!

Werner