[NTG-context] Chapter precis

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:46:28 CEST 2014

Am 28.08.2014 um 16:17 schrieb Werner Hintze <w.hintze at posteo.eu>:

> Some old fashioned novels have a chapter précis in the table of contents. In Latex exists the command \chapterprecis to put the text at the beginning of the chapter and in the able of contents. I thought, I can realize this in ConTeXt with
>
> \writebetweenlist[chapter]{XYZ}
>
> or with
>
> \weitetolist[chapter]{XYZ}
>
> But both produce only a fatal error. What’s wrong here?

Hard to tell without a example which demonstrates the error because the following works for me.

\starttext

\completecontent

\chapter{This is a chapter}

\writetolist[chapter]{}{This is a summary of the chapter with \tex{writetolist}.}

\writebetweenlist[chapter][location=here]{This is a summary of the chapter with \tex{writebetweenlist}.}

\chapter{This is another chapter}

\stoptext

Wolfgang