[NTG-context] changing pre-fuzzy stlye

Pau vim.unix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:42:12 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am preparing a presentation using pre-fuzzy and I would like to make a
modification without altering the style if possible.

It turns out that the meeting I am attending is not using a projector but a
kind of huge monitor with very low frequency and, as a result, a bright
background is unpleasent on the eyes because of that frequency.

I would like to change the background to black and the text to white.

I am unsure where to do this without modifying the main file for the style
pre-fuzzy.

Any hint will be appreciated.

thanks