[NTG-context] itemize: how to get the first level items indented?

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Wed Aug 20 17:53:44 CEST 2014

On 20 Aug 2014, at 17:34, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 20.08.2014 um 17:32 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda at rna.nl>:

>>> Are you sure?
>>
>> Yes:
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59305058/Screen%20Shot%202014-08-20%20at%2020%20August%2017.30.37.png
>
> Make a *working* minimal example.

Having that part in a smaller bodyfont is what triggers it:

\starttext
\setupbodyfont[12pt]

\setupindenting[small]
\indenting[yes]
\setupitemize[each][margin=standard]

\start
\switchtobodyfont[8pt]

Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo
foo bar.
(PSA) becomes the Project Architecture (PA). As of that moment:
\startitemize[joinedup,packed]
\item Foo
\item Foo
\item Foo
\item Foo
\stopitemize

Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo
foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar.
Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo
foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar.
Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar. Bar foo foo bar.

\stop