[NTG-context] itemize: how to get the first level items indented?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 17:23:58 CEST 2014

Am 20.08.2014 um 16:07 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda at rna.nl>:

> Thanks. I used
>
> \setupitemize[each][margin=standard]
>
> and this works. However, I've noticed that the normal pararaph indent is just a little bit more than the itemize margin. The bullets of the list are not aligned perfectly with the indented line. They are indented slightly less. Anything I can do about that?

Are you sure?

\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\definelayer[check][width=\paperwidth,height=\paperheight]

\setlayer[check][x=\dimexpr\backspace+1.5em\relax]{\blackrule[width=\linewidth,height=\paperheight]}

\setupbackgrounds[page][background=check]

\starttext

\input knuth

\startitemize[margin=standard]
\item \input ward