[NTG-context] Intsalling modules - once more

Werner Hintze w.hintze at posteo.eu
Mon Aug 18 16:41:39 CEST 2014

I don’t know if I use MKII or not. I understood that not. But in the
log file I see something about the module for MKII:

system          : module fancybreak (mkii) loaded
(/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/third/fancybreak/t-fancybreak.mkii
)
regime          : unknown regime de, utf
check           : missing or ungrouped '=' after 'medium' in line 60
(@@dseinru
eckung)
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
\currentindentation ->e
                        inrueckung
\assigndimension ...xpandafter \endcsname \else #1
                                                   \expandafter
\gobblethreea...

\simplesetupindenting ...ndentation \ctxparindent
                                                   {1em}{1.5em}{2em}
\next1 #1,->\docomplexsetupindentingA {#1}
                                           \doprocesscommaitem
\doprocesscommalist ...item \gobbleoneargument #1,
                                                   ]\relax \global
\advance \...
l.61     \setupindenting[einrueckung]

?
! Emergency stop.

No idea what this means. Anyway: It means that I can’t use it with
context in TexLive, but with the stand alone. So I can use it as before
and all is well.