[NTG-context] Intsalling modules - once more

Werner Hintze w.hintze at posteo.eu
Mon Aug 18 15:17:44 CEST 2014

Thank you. The files are in the right places, I believe, it was only
»sudo mktexlsr« lacking. (This is not mentioned in the wiki.

Unforunately it doesn't help. Now the module is found, but I get an
error message when it is used. This seems to be an issue with the
TextLive distribution, because it works fine with the stand alone. So I
stick with t stand alone... ;)

Anyway: Thank you for your help.

W.