[NTG-context] Using TABLE in a definition etc.

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Sun Aug 17 18:59:16 CEST 2014

Dear Knights,

Solved (I think):

================
\def\Glyphbox#1#2#3{%
\setupframed[frame=off,align=middle,offfset=none]
\framed{\cbox{
\bTABLE[align=middle]
\bTR \bTD \csname gulistan#1\endcsname \fontchar{#2} \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD \fontchar{#2} \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD #1 \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD #3 \eTD \eTR
\eTABLE
}}
}

Silly me forgot the #1#2#3... and remembered csname; this is probably my
first time ever using it in a macro... We'll see if further issues arise...

Best wishes
Idris

--
Idris Samawi Hamid