[NTG-context] Installing modules

Werner Hintze w.hintze at posteo.eu
Sun Aug 17 11:23:43 CEST 2014

I would like to use the module fancy break.

I downloaded the module and have now a directory »t-facybreak-2013«
the website text well, I must go to the directory which is in the
variable $TEXMF. But it seems, there is no such variable. »ECHO
$TEXMF« brings an empty line.

I found a directory /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context where I
put the directory »third« from the module directory. Then I made
context --generate.

The effect is zero: I get the message »Module not found«. Can anybody
tell me how to install this module?

Thanks

WH