[NTG-context] Want footnotes in firstcolumn only

David Ba├čler davidhbassler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:09:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a 2-columns-layout, implemented via columnset. I want the footnotes on each page to appear only in the first on odd and only on the right column on even pages. I tried "setupfootnotes[location=firstcolumn]" for a start, but it did not influence the layout (the footnotes are still in both columns). Is this the wrong way to do it, or is it not possible to have footnotes in only one column in columnsets?vid

Thank you very much in advance,

David