[NTG-context] Custom breakpoints for \hyphenatedurl

Joshua Krämer joshua.kraemer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:03:51 CEST 2014

Dear list,

I could successfully configure ConTeXt to introduce linebreaks /after/
some characters in URLs with \sethyphenatedurlafter {...}

I would also like to disable linebreaks /before/ some of the predefined
characters.  For example, no linebreak should occur before :

Is this possible?  \sethyphenatedurlbefore {} (with empty braces)
does not work.

Unfortunately, usage of \sethyphenatedurlafter also introduced the
following problem:  the \hyphenatedurlseparator symbol now appears
after the linebreak, i.e. at the beginning of the new line.  Can I do
something about it?

Thanks and kind regards,
Joshua