[NTG-context] \definefallbackfamily and small h

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:58:41 CEST 2014

Dear list,

I have a problem with the small letter h when I do a
\definefallbackfamily. Example:

\definefontfamily [myface] [rm] [TeX Gyre Pagella]
\definefallbackfamily[myface][math][TeX Gyre
Termes][preset=math:lowercaseitalic]
\definefontfamily[myface][math][TeX Gyre Pagella Math]

\setuppagenumbering[state=stop]

\setupbodyfont[myface]

\starttext
$h$
\stoptext

I get the h set in Pagella. With any other letter I get Termes... In
my real example I do not want to replace with Termes but with a font
(FrutigerLTstd) that does not have a math version.

It seems (when I look with gnome character map), that the letter h is
missing (or, probably, to be found elsewhere) from all fonts.

Is there any chance I can fix this substitution manually for the letter h?

/Mikael