[NTG-context] Bug with the integration with tikz

G√ľnter Kolousek guenter.kolousek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 22:22:16 CEST 2014

Hi OK,

thanks for your prompt reply.

I just updated to

2014.07.30 10:31 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.8.3  int: english/english

but I get the same error message as before. It worked in the spring
this year. Do you have a hint where can I search for?

Maybe I should be a little bit more concrete. Yes, I get the expected
results but also the cited error messages which I have to confirm.
Any ideas?

Best regards
Günter