[NTG-context] Leave out reference to page if on the same page?

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sat Aug 2 15:24:44 CEST 2014

On 02 Aug 2014, at 15:12, Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda at rna.nl> wrote:

> I suspected as such. I’m afraid to move to mkiv at this stage of my project. Is mkiv downwards compatible with mkii? What must I do to see if my project compiles with mkiv? I’m running currently commands like

Later for me. I read:

Mark IV needs your input to be in UTF-8. Legacy documents using 8bit encodings have to be converted to utf-8 before they are usable.

that enough is a show stopper for me at this point. All my input is in ascii code edited with a simple emacs-like editor. Moving to UTF8 at this stage is out of the question unless I get my editor to do that.