[NTG-context] placeformula and startmathcases give no numbered formula

Pol Stra ryzz at hotmail.fr
Sat Jul 26 13:02:55 CEST 2014

Hello,

I know there is troubles with formula numbering (according to the wiki) but
this one is not in the list:

When I use smartmathcase in a placeformula context, the formula is not
numbered and reference to the formula in the text doesn't work.

Sample:

\starttext

This gives the numbered \in{formula}[myFormula].

\placeformula[myFormula]{
	\startformula
		f(x) = a x + b
	\stopformula
}

… but this gives the unnumbered \in{formula}[myBraceFormula].

\placeformula[myBraceFormula]{
	\startformula
		f(x) = \startmathcases
	   \NC x, \NC if $0 \le x \le \frac12$ \NR
	   \NC 1-x ,\NC if $\frac12 \le x \le 1$ \NR
				\stopmathcases
\stopformula
}
\stoptext

This is just for info, I changed my text so I don't need to refer to my
formula.

Best regards,