[NTG-context] system "Linux armv7l" is not supported yet

Sytse Knypstra Sytse.Knypstra at home.nl
Fri Jul 25 21:40:33 CEST 2014

Thank you, Mojca for your reaction.

On Fri, 25 Jul, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> We already have some binaries for ARM, two sets in TeX Live
> (http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/) and one set in our
> minimals (http://svn.contextgarden.net/suite-bin/tex/armel-linux/)
>
> The problem is that I don't know how to distinguish between the two
> (or more) flavours or arm with a simple script. There is Little Endian
> and Big Endian. And there is "Hard Float" or something like that.
>
> Are you able to tell:
> - Which of the two sets from TL works for you? (Or whether the
> binaries on the garden work for you.)
> - How to distinguish between different flavours?

Could you please be more specific about how I should test the three
sets?
This is what I did:
1. I went to http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/armel-linux/
I clicked on `context` and then on the first `download` on the page
(behind Links to HEAD).
That brought me to a page saying: `link
../../texmf-dist/scripts/context/stubs/unix/context`.
I don't know whether I took the correct steps and how to proceed.

2.  I went to http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/armhf-linux/
and performed the same steps as under 1. with the same result.

3. I went to http://svn.contextgarden.net/suite-bin/tex/armel-linux/
and clicked on `luatex` and on the following page again on `luatex`.
I saved the file `luatex` (7.6 MB) but I don't know what to do with
this file.
I changed the permission so that it can be executed. But execution gave
the error message: `Failed to execute child process
"/home/sytse/context/luatex" (No such file or directory)`.

Sytse