[NTG-context] Leave out reference to page if on the same page?

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Fri Jul 25 16:31:55 CEST 2014

Thanks all for the discussion. As a simple user, I think I must pass. All this complexity in my document text and setup is too much trouble and it seems risky (wjhat am I going to break?). Far less work to do a small check at the end.

What I was looking for was something simple that made for instance \at{page][foo] conditional, e.g.

\conditionalat[when]{page}[foo]

with ‘when’ is something like
	always
	onpage
	offpage
	onspread
	offspread
	never

Typing \conditionalat instead of \at is what I as a simpleton user can handle…