[NTG-context] Leave out reference to page if on the same page?

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Thu Jul 24 15:36:26 CEST 2014

On 2014-07-24 07:20, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Rik,
>
> As a matter of fact the example given by Wolfgang works despite mkiv
> complaining about
> \analyzecurrentreference
> being unknown… Whent the typesetting stops because of this command,

How do you know it works? You only show that it runs to completion at
that point. But without knowing what \analyzecurrentreference should do,
not knowing if, for instance, it adjusts for certain edge cases, you do
not have a reliable result.

> I didn’t send the example module of Marco Patzer since it doesn’t seem
> to work anymore with recent versions of mkiv.
>
> Maybe Marco has a solution for his module?
>
> Best regards: OK

As Wolfgang wrote, the version on Github, which is referenced in the
link I provided, works just fine, aside from the issue I described earlier.

--
Rik