[NTG-context] Leave out reference to page if on the same page?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:34:32 CEST 2014

Am 24.07.2014 um 13:20 schrieb Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com>:

> Hi Rik,
>
> As a matter of fact the example given by Wolfgang works despite mkiv complaining about
> 	\analyzecurrentreference
> being unknown… Whent the typesetting stops because of this command, saying « run » or rather « r » continues the typesetting.

Better remove the \analyzecurrentreference command.

> I didn’t send the example module of Marco Patzer since it doesn’t seem to work anymore with recent versions of mkiv.

Do you have a example because I run the example at the end of the module and had no problems.

What could be improved in the module is the check for left/right pages because the current check
can fail when the reference appears at the begin of a page.

Wolfgang