[NTG-context] aligning framedtexts inside framed

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Tue Jul 22 12:22:25 CEST 2014

In search of a nice presentation of two passages of text I am trying to put two \framedtext's inside a \framed with their top at the same level. However, I have not been able to accomplish this. Instead they align their bottom.

Example with its result:
\framed[location=top]\bgroup
\hsize=0.5\textwidth
\startframedtext[left][width=0.5\textwidth,location=top]\leavevmode
   some text
\stopframedtext
\startframedtext[left][width=0.5\textwidth,location=top]\leavevmode
   some other text\crlf of more lines
\stopframedtext
\egroup

[cid:B80CDDB1-1D08-4FEE-8B80-B1C0C11AC256]
Changing the location parameter made no difference, introducing an align ruined the placement on the same line.
How do I get the toplines of the inner frames at the same height?

Hans van der Meer