[NTG-context] pagenumber suppression howto?

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Mon Jul 21 09:12:57 CEST 2014

Would it be a good idea to add to the definition of \noheaderandfooterlines?
For example
\def\noheaderandfooterlines{..}
% Separately kill header and footerlines on the current page.
\def\noheaderlines{\setuplayoutelement[header][state=empty]}
\def\nofooterlines{\setuplayoutelement[footer][state=empty]}
I added these to my macroset, because I find \noheaderlines easier to remember than \setuplayoutelement[header][state=empty].

Hans van der Meer