[NTG-context] \head: broken?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:52:39 CEST 2014

Am 16.07.2014 um 13:07 schrieb Rob Heusdens <robheus at xs4all.nl>:

> Hello All,
>
> Still having problem with \head in \setupitemize.
>
> - When I set the headstyle in \setupitemize, the numbering disappears and
> the symbol appear (like when I used '1' instead of 'n'). (ex. 1: MNWE)
>
> - If I comment the headstyle out, numbers do appear. (ex. 2: MWE).
>
> Why is that?

You can’t mix keywords and assignment in the same argument of a setup-command, e.g.

    \staritemize[packed,headstyle=bold]

but some commands have multiple arguments which you use for both types, e.g.

    \startitemize[packed][headstyle=bold]

BTW: A minimal example should be compilable (i.e. you need \starttext and \stoptext) which isn’t the case with your example.

Wolfgang