[NTG-context] Bibliography: criterium=all

Flavien Lambert petit.lepton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:20:08 CEST 2014

Thanks Hans, I am really sorry but I still do not get any entry printed (I
followed your explanation as well as p. 25 of mkiv-publications.pdf)

\usebtxdataset[example][./mkiv-publications.bib]

\definebtxrendering[dataset=example,method=dataset]

\starttext
\showbtxdatasetfields[example]
some text
\placebtxrendering[example]
\stoptext

Could you just give a minimal example?
And, if possible, a way to sort by date...

Once again, my apologies for taking your time with that.

Best,
F.