[NTG-context] State of documentation of ConTeXt?

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Mon Jul 14 14:18:08 CEST 2014

Hello guys,

I am restarting a book project I started a several years back. At that time I set up a copy of another project I am working on in ConTeXt, so with the products/environment/chapters structure, added Mac fonts to my setup, using texexec for compilation.

Now that I am restarting, I am returning to ConTeXt. The first thing I did was go to contextgarden and look for updated documentation. What I found was the over 10-year old documentation (contextref.pdf) with green boxes stating things like “TODO: Add some text about recent developments, especially the split between mkii and mkiv”.

Is there up-to-date and reasonably complete ConTeXt documentation these days?