[NTG-context] Which Image quality should I use ?

Pol Stra ryzz at hotmail.fr
Sun Jul 13 09:59:20 CEST 2014

Le samedi 12 juillet 2014, 16:14:25 Peter Münster a écrit :
> On Sat, Jul 12 2014, Pol Stra wrote:
> > I think I should do something like:
> > `convert -density 300 input.png -resize AAAxBBB output.png`
> >
> > but I don't know if it’s the good way to do it
>
> Hi,
>
> I can be done automatically for example by using this module:
> http://modules.contextgarden.net/grph-downsample

Thank you, it looks interesting. Is there a documentation somewhere or could
you provide an example about how to use it ?

Also, it changes the resolution only at inclusion into the pdf or it does it
on original files ? My concern is to give the sources in attachment of the
document, so if I don't change those files, the document will still be huge.

There is a way to include the source without duplicates images ?