[NTG-context] example of better linebreak with 2014.05.17 compared to 2014.07.07

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 10 05:06:17 CEST 2014

Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> writes:

> it can happen if patterns or fonts changed ...so, best make two small
> test files and we can look into it with tracing

There's just one test file for both (see below).  I think I verified
that the texgyrepagella font is the same in both context minimals.  But
maybe the hyphenation patterns did change.

> how does the tex file look

I made the following minimal example (same for both versions):

\setupbodyfont[palatino]
\showframe
\setuplayout[width=5.4286in]

\starttext

Let's see whether this estimate is reasonable.  According to the
plane's technical documentation, the 747-400's four engines together
can provide roughly 1~meganewton of thrust.