[NTG-context] Testing the param value

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 18:56:44 CEST 2014

Am 05.07.2014 um 16:47 schrieb Jan Tosovsky <j.tosovsky at email.cz>:

> Dear All,
>
> I am hacking the context index entry rendering... ;-)
> ... but I am stuck with a simple comparison
>
> How can I test the given entry if it equals to the specified one?
>
> The following code has no effect.
>
> \unexpanded\def\defaultregisterentry#1#2#3#4%
> % #1:processor #2:internal #3:seeindex #4:word
>  {\def\currentregisterpageindex{#2}%
>   % start hacking
>   \def\myword{#4}%
>   \ifx\myword{My Primary}
>      \column % do something
>   \fi
>   % stop hacking
>   \strc_register_injector_process
>
> What is the proper syntax?

This should be possible without hacks but without a example I can’t provide more than a simple example code.

\newconditional\IndexState

\define[1]\IndexInternalCommand
  {\doifelse{#1}{MyPrimary}{\global\settrue\IndexState}{\global\setfalse\IndexState}#1}

\define[1]\IndexCommand
  {\setfalse\IndexState
   \setbox\scratchbox\hbox{#1}%
   \ifconditional\IndexState