[NTG-context] [garden] luatex git mirror out of sync

Philipp Gesang Philipp.Gesang at alumni.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Jul 5 14:29:28 CEST 2014

Hi all,

there’s been a lot of changes lately to the Luatex SVN but the
mirror on the Garden doesn’t appear to match pace. Here’s the
experimental branch on the Garden and on supelec:

    http://git.contextgarden.net/context/luatex/commits/origin/experimental
    https://foundry.supelec.fr/scm/viewvc.php/branches/experimental/?root=luatex&sortby=date#dirlist

Commits after 25 Apr are missing on the former. For example, the
git svn clone on my machine has much more recent commits:

    * 6a9a4d7 - (HEAD, experimental, experimental) fixed a bug with braces (12 hours ago) <luigi>
    * a0780a1 - fixed wrong procedure keyword (29 hours ago) <luigi>
    * 0e4f41f - fixed the Lua stack (4 days ago) <luigi>
    * 4f4cb51 - sync with metapost TL 2014 (8 days ago) <luigi>
    * c0033b5 - add pdf_stream_filter_callback to lcallbacklib.c (8 days ago) <luigi>
    * 958dc74 - sync with trunk (2 weeks ago) <luigi>

Perhaps a cron job is broken somewhere?

Also I noticed that if I click the “compare” button on this form:

    http://git.contextgarden.net/context/luatex/compare?from=master&to=experimental

I get a 500 (“We’re sorry, …”). Can anybody reproduce this?

Best regards,
Philipp