[NTG-context] underbraces get progressively more misaligned (w/ minimal example)

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 4 10:17:48 CEST 2014

On 7/4/2014 9:12 AM, Akira Kakuto wrote:
>> It does also depend on the width of the text because when I use 48pt
>> in the example below
>> the height of the brace is always the same but with 49pt the height
>> increases after the first page.
>
> An experiment:
>
> width  = 48.0719985pt
> height = 4.968pt (constant)
>
> width  = 48.0719986pt
> height = unpredictable various values

So now we need to figure out where it comes from; maybe some math
parameter get messed up ... it has to do with the mechanism that builds
extensibles from snippets (begin - connector - middle - connector - end
glyphs). Depending on the width this goes in steps: first fixed prebuild
glyphs, later extensibles.