[NTG-context] Support for Optional Content Groups

Chris Chapman chris at pentandra.com
Thu Jul 3 17:55:33 CEST 2014

I am new to ConTeXt (coming from LaTeX), and am really impressed. Great work!

I am working on a document that has layers that I want to be screen-only, similar in approach to this:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/167846/implementing-full-page-screen-only-print-only-in-pdf

I am assuming that Optional Content Groups would be the best way to do this. How would I set something up like this in ConTeXt/LuaTeX? I know I could make a screen-only version and a print version of the output pdf, but I want to have my cake and eat it too ;)

Thanks in advance,

Chris Chapman