[NTG-context] How to create a PDF/A file with mkii?

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:18:21 CEST 2014

Thanks Luigi!

It turns out that with some slight modifications I could typeset the mentioned project with mkiv.
Then after having added the following from your article:

%% For PDF/A
\setupbackend[
format={pdf/a-1a:2005},
profile={default_cmyk.icc,
         default_rgb.icc,default_gray.icc},
intent={%
ISO coated v2 300\letterpercent\space (ECI)}
]
%% Tagged PDF
%% method=auto ==> default tags by Adobe
\setupstructure[state=start,method=auto]

I could get a PDF which looks fine: but now I have to make sure that it is PDF/A compliant.
Right now I don’t hav etime to check this, but in any case you gave me good hope… Thanks!

Best regards: OK