[NTG-context] indenting in enumerations in mkiv

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:48:07 CEST 2014

Am 01.07.2014 um 15:22 schrieb Sytse <Sytse.Knypstra at home.nl>:

> Within the enumeration environment I want the first paragraph not to be indented, whereas the second and following paragraphs should start with an indent.
>
> The example below works fine in mkii, but I would like to use mkiv in which the first line is also indented.
>
> Sytse
> ------
> \defineenumeration[example][text=Example,indenting={yes,medium,next}]
> \starttext
> contextversion: 2013.05.28 00:36
>
> command: context proef.tex
>
> \startexample
> This first line is indented, but shouldn't. Runs ok under mkii.
>
> This second line should be indented and is ok under both mkii and mkiv.
> \stopexample
>
> \stoptext

This is a bug in the enumeration code where the indent setup is used before the title/head is placed
which is then handled as first paragraph.

To fix this the \indenting command has to be moved after the \directsetup line in strc-con.mkvi:

\unexpanded\setvalue{\??constructionstarthandler\v!construction}% this will be redone (reorganized) .. too much boxing
  {\dostarttagged\t!construction\currentconstruction
   \edef\p_strc_constructions_indenting{\constructionparameter\c!indenting}%
   \ifx\p_strc_constructions_indenting\empty \else
     \indenting[\p_strc_constructions_indenting]% \use...
   \fi
   \directsetup\p_strc_constructions_renderingsetup\relax
   %
   \dostoptagged % tag
   \dostarttagged\t!constructioncontent\empty
   \ignorespaces} % args not needed

Wolfgang