[NTG-context] Hanging punctuation

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Tue Jul 1 22:20:56 CEST 2014

I installed ConTeXt from TL 2014 and this solution works.
Thank you (and Wolfgang as well) for help.

Tomas

Tue, Jun 24, 2014 ve 08:56:05PM +0200 Pablo Rodriguez napsal(a):
# On 06/24/2014 09:42 AM, Tomas Hala wrote:
# >
# > I tried it, but unfortunately it does not work, either before, or after.
# > Is there any other way how to enable it?
#
# Tomas,
#
# the following works (but not for ConTeXt from TeXLive 2013):
#
#     \showframe
#     \definefontfeature[default][default]
# 	[expansion=quality,protrusion=quality]
#     \definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Trebuchet MS]
#     \setupbodyfont[mainface]
#     \setupalign[hz,hanging]
#     \starttext
#     \input knuth
#     \stoptext
#
# Output available at http://www.ousia.tk/protrusion.pdf.
#
# I suggest that you install the ConTeXt Suite (instructions available at
# http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone). You don’t need to
# uninstall anything. It is always worth having the latest beta version.
#
# I hope it helps,
#
#
# Pablo
# --
# http://www.ousia.tk
# If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
#
# maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
# webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
# archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/