[NTG-context] chapter title does not show on header.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sun Jun 29 13:49:10 CEST 2014

I copied \setupheadertexts etc. straight from the
wiki with one change. For the fourth parameter
instead of chapter I substituted \Titlea, which
contains the title of the book. That part works,
But the word chapter as a parameter doesn't.

Here is my pertinent code:

\def\Titlea{Scribus Index Feature }
\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location=]
\setupheader[leftstyle=bold,rightstyle=bold]
\setupheadertexts
   [{\getmarking[chapter]}]
   [{page \pagenumber}]
   [{page \pagenumber}]
   [{\Titlea}]
\setuppagenumbering[location=]
\setuppagenumbering[command=\bf]
\definetext[chapter][footer][pagenumber]
\setupmakeup[standard][page=yes, doublesided=no]
\definepagebreak
  [mychapterpagebreak]
  [yes,header,right]
\chapter{Summary}