[NTG-context] Configure AUCTeX to run context not texec

Peter M√ľnster pmlists at free.fr
Fri Jun 27 10:13:34 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jun 27 2014, Gour wrote:

> What is the recommnded way to configure one's preferred viewer in AUCTeX
> to by used when processing ConTeXt files?

I don't know what is recommended, but this works for me:

(setq-default
 TeX-PDF-mode                           t
 TeX-default-mode                       'context-mode
 TeX-view-program-list
 '(("Okular" ("okular %(oo)" (mode-io-correlate "#src:%n%a"))))
 TeX-view-program-selection
 '(((output-dvi style-pstricks) "dvips and gv") (output-dvi "xdvi")
   (output-pdf "Okular") (output-html "xdg-open")))

--
           Peter