[NTG-context] meeting

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Jun 27 07:49:51 CEST 2014

Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> writes:

> In case you didn't consider it yet ... in a couple of months we have
> the context meeting and this is a perfect opportunity to meet those
> involved in development and support. You can participate in
> discussions about upcoming developments, express wishes, get sneak
> previews, get your problems solved (meetings are quite efficient for
> that).

For several years I'm TUG member and always add some small donations for
the LuaTeX project, free fonts etc. so I wonder whether e.g. LuaTeX is
really getting some support from TUG membership?

Yearly fee of 40€ for ConTeXt group is for ordinary members, right?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places
of this lust. Through them lust covers the real knowledge of the