[NTG-context] meeting

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jun 27 00:36:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

In case you didn't consider it yet ... in a couple of months we have the
context meeting and this is a perfect opportunity to meet those involved
in development and support. You can participate in discussions about
upcoming developments, express wishes, get sneak previews, get your
problems solved (meetings are quite efficient for that).

Personally I like those meetings because it gives a face to users and
also gives an idea in what direction to move.  Also, tex related
meetings are kind of special (beware, one can get hooked to them).

If you have ideas for topics, let us know asap,