[NTG-context] Letter module

Mo Abrahams moabrahams+context at dashavoo.com
Thu Jun 26 15:55:20 CEST 2014

Hello again,

I managed to get the backaddress looking how I wanted by reading again
through the main ConTeXt manual. I've also got my letterhead loading as
the page background to some degree like so:

\defineletterelement[layer][lettermain][Stationery]{\externalfigure[letterhead][width=210mm,height=297mm]}

\setupletterlayer
  [lettermain]
  [x=0mm,
   y=0mm,
   alternative=Stationery]

but there seems to be a tiny border around it rather than being flush to
the edges of the page. I've tried other methods using layers and
\setupbackgrounds but they seem to have no effect at all.

Can someone help with that?

I still haven't worked out how to remove the lavel above the date, and
to make matters worse it doesn't seem to be affected by changing the
document language either!

Mo.

--
Mo