[NTG-context] Letter module

Mo Abrahams moabrahams+context at dashavoo.com
Wed Jun 25 17:30:56 CEST 2014

Hello,

Is there any updated documentation for the letter/correspondence module? All I can find
is version 2010.08.27 and I can see from this list that things have
changed, I just don't know where to find out what.

Also, can anyone tell me how to remove the label above the date, how to
add a pdf containing my letterheading as the page background, and how to
add a horizontal line between the backaddress and the toaddress?

For the page background I currently have:

\setupletter[
backgroundimage={letterhead}
]

but it doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried adding the file
extension.

Thanks,

Mo.