[NTG-context] really strange bug in ConTeXt

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Jun 20 23:09:10 CEST 2014

On 06/20/2014 09:49 PM, luigi scarso wrote:
> So
>
> \loggingall
>
> near the point of failure.

For what it's worth: I have exactly the same problem here with one of my
xml documents. Compiling n chapters works fine, n+1 chapters gives the

fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted%

error. But it's not a problem of the luatex binary, as I had at first
assumed. ConTeXt versions

2014.06.15 15:54

and

2014.06.18 17:19

both have these problem. I had an older version,

2014.05.27 23:36

which compiles the entire document without a problem. All three use the
same luatex version: beta-0.79.1 (TeX Live 2014/dev) (rev 4972)

All best

Thomas