[NTG-context] Rotate multiline text

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Wed Jun 18 01:35:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

I want to rotate a multiline text by 90 degrees, and I thought that
\framed[orientation=90] should do that. But it does not work as expected.

\defineframed[tightbox] [align=middle, width=fit, height=fit]
\defineframed[rotatebox][tightbox][orientation=90]

\starttext

\startlines
ABC \rotatebox{Random \crlf text } ABC
ABC \rotate{\tightbox{Random \crlf text }} ABC
\stoplines

\stoptext

I would like \rotatebox to behave the same as
\rotate{\tightbox{..}}, but it does not. It appears that the width (or
height?) or \rotatebox is set to broad.

Am I missing a magic option or is this a bug?

Aditya