[NTG-context] latest beta, problem with natural tables and alignment character

Brian Landy brian at landy.cx
Tue Jun 17 05:49:51 CEST 2014

Almost all of the tables I generate via code, not by hand, so I found it more convenient to include a trailing % because I occasionally did run across an instance where it mattered, and wasn't (and am not) sufficiently skilled at TeX/ConTeXt to know how to predict those occurrences.

It's somewhat similar for always wrapping the contents in {}, I thought I had run into some cases in the past where it was necessary, so just include them always rather than manually add them with the content when they are required.  Are there negative consequences (performance, memory usage, ...) to writing it as I did?  Or is the difference just cosmetic?

Best regards,
Brian