[NTG-context] latest beta, problem with natural tables and alignment character

Brian Landy brian at landy.cx
Mon Jun 16 23:51:16 CEST 2014

Hi, I was testing the latest beta (2014.06.15) and noticed I am getting incorrect output using natural tables with alignment characters.  I produced a small example that demonstrates the problem, and attached output created with the version I'm testing (bad.pdf) and my prior version (good.pdf, ConTeXt 2013.06.10).  You can see in the bad file that ConTeXt doesn't properly align on the "-" and it introduces spurious spaces.

Best regards,
Brian