[NTG-context] bug with \setuplist?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sat Jun 7 22:57:21 CEST 2014

On 6/7/2014 8:41 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> sorry for posting this issue twice, but I wonder whether it went
> unnoticed because I added it in an answer to an already replied message.
>
> I have the following sample:
>
>      \setuppapersize[A6]
>      \setuplist[part][after={\blank[samepage,big]}]
>      \starttext
>      \completecontent
>      \dorecurse{4}{\part{Part}
>      \chapter{Chapter}
>      \chapter{Chapter}}
>      \stoptext
>
> AFAIK, no \part could be the last line of a page in the contents.
>
> Well, I’m afraid this isn’t the case.
>
> Could anyone confirm whether I am doing something wrong or this is bug?

\setuppapersize
   [A6]

\setuplist
   [part]
   [after={\blank[samepage,big]}]

\setuplist
   [chapter]
   [before=\blank] % is 'preference,big' by default

\starttext

\completecontent

\dorecurse {4} {
     \part{Part}
     \chapter{Chapter}
     \chapter{Chapter}}
}

\stoptext

> Many thanks for your help,

maybe some day i can make this better but it needs a bit of work
(working around some tex specific trickery)