[NTG-context] bug with \setuplist[part][after={\blank[samepage, big]}]

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Jun 6 17:40:14 CEST 2014

On 06/05/2014 06:56 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> I don’t have a minimal sample (yet), but I have added the command above
>> to force part titles in contents to be with the next part title.
>>
>> Well, the contents take five pages and two of them finish with a part title.
>>
>> Am I missing something or is this a bug? And if it were a bug, would it
>> be related to wrong page breaks with titles?
>
> no, more with before/after settings in the list setup (that you can
> change per section)

Hans,

this is the minimal sample:

    \setuppapersize[A6]
    \setuplist[part][after={\blank[samepage,big]}]
    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \dorecurse{4}{\part{Part}
    \chapter{Chapter}
    \chapter{Chapter}}
    \stoptext

Is this a real bug or am i missing something?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk