[NTG-context] [+-OT] reducing pdf file

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Thu Jun 5 12:24:43 CEST 2014

Dear,

I made with NodeBox software a large vectorial image (I can export in pdf).
the idea is to use it as a cover for a ConTeXt project.
The problem lies in its size: 220 Mb.
Could anyone provide a method (if any) for reducing the size?
The image is made by a combination of many small pdf images, so I guess that the resulting size depends on linear combination of all images size,
that are preserved (sorry, I’m an ignorant on the pdf format).

Thanks a lot

Best
-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)