[NTG-context] Publications working in latest beta?

Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au Robin.Kirkham at csiro.au
Mon Jun 2 15:09:44 CEST 2014

I’m still not having luck with the new publications system. The behaviour of the original minimal example has changed in the most recent beta (2014.06.01 13:44); now the example renders "(<author:Eijkhout1991>)” for the citation, and there is still no rendering of the publications list, which should presumably have just a single entry. Or is there some error in my example?

Robin